- Give birthstone jewelry. What is his birth month or zodiac sign? If he was born in December, his birthstones is turquoise. Turquoise carries a lot of meaning and is a great accent gemstone in men's jewelry like men's necklaces and men's bracelets.
- Give gemstone jewelry with meaning. There are many manly gemstones with a lot of meaning. Stones like black onyx, tigers eye, and jasper and sodalite make wonderful bracelets and actually mean something. For example, tigers eye is a power stone that imparts wisdom and gives clarity. Visit crystal-cure.com the learn more about gemstones.
- Give men's jewelry featuring his favorite sport or sports team. You can easily find men's necklaces, rings and cuff links with sports team logos on sites like Amazon.com and Ebay.com.
- Give spiritual jewelry. Necklaces and spiritual bracelets featuring crosses and Budda hot right now. If the man on your Christmas list can appreciate trendy yet classic men's jewelry items, buy spiritual jewelry.
- Remix family heirloom jewelry. Fathers once passed rings, cuff links, charms and timepieces on to their sons. If someone you love has a heirloom piece of jewelry that could use a makeover, make that the gift you give. Turn the face of the time piece or a ring into a charm.
- Give custom jewelry. Want to really make him feel special? Give him custom men's jewelry. Make him feel like a star with jewelry designed exclusively for him.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *